When it comes to Sikh Weddings, we must say the wedding ceremonies are full of pomp, opulance, colors and traditions.
Wedding Picture Gallery of Parvinder & Kuli – Sikh Wedding in Goa (coming soon)
The major functions of a Sikh Wedding are:
- Maiyan (Application of Turmeric on bride and groom)
- Milni (exchange of garlands between the family members of the bride and groom)
- Anand Karaj (The wedding ceremony where the couple is taken for “Laavan Phere” in ” Gurudwara Sahib”
If you want to celebrate your Sikh Wedding in the most unforgettable manner, plan your wedding in Goa.
The documents required for a Sikh Wedding in Goa are (to be submitted to the Gurudwara Sahib):
- Passport copy of the bride and groom
- Passport copy of the parents of bride & groom
- passport size photos of bride and groom (3)
- Copy of the wedding card
- NOC from parents
Book Goa Weddings Planner for your Sikh Wedding in Goa and make your wedding an event to cherish throughout your life.
Please fill up the Enquiry Form or whats app/call @ + 91 – 9650967799